Our provided range of Non Woven Geobags find wide usage in riverbank, beach protection and offshore breakwaters. These are manufactured using finest grade of raw material and advanced machinery under the guidance of our vendors skilled experts. These are offered in varied sizes, thickness, colors and other specification to meet the client requirements. Furthermore, we are offering these Non Woven Geobags at market leading prices.
- are made up of Non Woven Geotextile fabrics which are stitched from two sides and open from one side.
- are made out of polyester and polypropylene be filled with soil or sand and are used for the protection of hydraulic structures and riverbanks from severe erosion, scouring & flood control.
- GEO BAGS have a unique stitching pattern with high stitch density which makes it most durable as compare to other Geo bags available in the market.
- GEO BAGS can also be customized in dierent sizes and forms which suit the requirement of design and installation.
- GEO BAGS have high mechanical properties for enhanced durability along with the enhanced puncture, abrasion and UV resistance characteristics.
Plot No. 758, Pace City-2, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India